Hi, guest ! welcome to apen blog!. | About Us | Contact | Register | Sign In

Contoh Surat Lamaran Kerja (bahasa Inggris)

Palembang , March 27th, 2005


To
HRD Manager
PT. SUMATERA TRANS CONTINENTAL



Dear Sir/ Madam,

Responding the information from the daily Sriwijaya Post, I would like to apply for the position as Supervisor (SPY) in your company. In this rapid moving global world, I consider your company is one of the most candidates I have ever eagered to work for. I have been seeking just such an opportunity as this, and I think my background and your requirements can make a good match.

My name is Muhammad Arkillah Ibnu Assiddiqie, 24 years old and fresh graduates from reputable university majoring Civil Engineering with excellent predicate (GPA 3.53 /4.00). . Right now, I am working at PT.Musi Lestari Indo Makmur as a Site Inspector for Palembang Indah Mall Project. Able to work on initiative and also part of a team had improved myself to have proven leadership skills involving managing, developing and motivating teams to achieve objectives. Become energetic and tough person also eager to learn new things as demanded by my discipline had made me having first-class analytical, design and problem solving skills.

If you are seeking an excellent candidate for your company employee, then please consider me. Given the chance, I am sure you will find me as the right person to meet the challenge in your company. I would like to use my knowledge, my skill, and my experience to make a good improvement in your company. I would be happy to have a preliminary test. My resume is enclosed for your review. Please do not hesitate to contact me. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.


Sincerely yours,



M. Arkillah Ibnu Assiddiqie